Ameritas Term / Whole Life Blend
If you were a male age 35 and in good health, and wanted $250K in fairly cheap coverage, you would probably get something like the following from your agent:
$250K Ameritas Term 20 – pref NT rates - $20.23/mo
But what if -- besides the generic Term 20 quoted -- your agent also showed you the following:
Purchasing term with permanent/final expense insurance built-in!
$25K Ameritas WL with a $225K term 20 rider – pref NT rates - $40.95/mo
That is only $0.69 a day more!
- Knowledge Still $250K in coverage for 20 years
- $5,800 in guaranteed cash value in 20 years – MORE THAN THE $4,855 YOU WOULD HAVE PAID IN PREMIUMS FOR THE $250K TERM 20!!!!
- Critical, Chronic and terminal illness benefit permanently, as long as the WL portion of the policy stays in force.
- assumes at the end of 20 years you continue to pay $27.40/mo for the $25K WL policy remaining after the term rider drops off.
- Knowledge that the $225K in term coverage can be converted to any of Ameritas’ permanent products (UL or WL) at the original underwriting class of preferred NT, allowing you to pick up additional permanent coverage if your original health status changes/declines for any reason over the next 20 years.
Call us to run specific illustrations for your clients showing them this high value product and concept.
Case Design Ideas
This section contains resources and information regarding design of your life cases. Hover over the items below for a description.